Pancakes With Cinnamon Spiced Apples
Serving Size: 1
Nutritional Values (for base only):
263 kcals, 22g Protein, 28g Carbs, 8g Fat
*NKD Living Naked Syrup
- 40g oats
- 20g Fit Delis Vanilla Power
- 50mL Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 5g Ground Flaxseed
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Generous sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Drop of Vanilla (or Stevia Vanilla)
- Water if required to form batter consistency
Toppings / Flavours:
Mixed Berries + Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
Cinnamon Spiced Apples
Note: generous drizzle of Naked Syrup* is highly recommended
1. Mix all base ingredients together to form a batter consistency.
2. Use a non-stick frying pan and place onto a hob on a medium - high heat.
3. Once the pan is heated, pour small dollops of the pancake batter into the pan and cook until bubbles appear in the batter.
4. Using a spatular, flip the pancakes over in the pan to cook the other side for the same amount of time.
5. Once fully cooked, slide the pancakes out of the pan and onto a plate to decorate with your toppings.
Copyright © 2020 by Dr. Shriya Pancholi
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.
For permission requests, please get in touch with the author directly at: Pancholi.Shriya@gmail.com
Please share & tag @dr.sp.life in your re-make creations.