Cranberry Coconut Energy Balls
Recipe author: Emily Turnbull
Bake Time: 15 minutes
½ cup dried cranberries, chopped
¼ cup walnuts
½ cup rolled oats
1 cup desiccated coconut
¼ cup ground flaxseed
1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
½ cup natural, unsalted almond butter
4 medjool dates
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Remove the stones from the medjool dates.
- Place all the ingredients, except the chopped cranberries, into a food processor and pulse until you get a sticky mixture.
- Tip the mixture into a large bowl and mix the chopped cranberries in.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into small balls.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to set.
These will keep in the fridge for up to a week or you can freeze them - just defrost for an hour or so before eating.
Recipe provided by energisewithemily.com